Friday Nights at OMCA - Oakland Museum of California
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 08/26/2022
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
Inspired by the community’s stories of resilience and reconnection over the past two years, Friday Nights at OMCA has been reimagined as a more intimate experience where visitors can break bread and enjoy weekly programming that dives deeper into themes that drive OMCA’s mission like community, belonging, and connection.
- Every Friday beginning at 5 pm, grab dinner from Off the Grid food trucks parked on 10th St between Oak and Fallon Streets.
- Beer and wine will be available for sale.
- After grabbing a meal from a wide and weekly changing menu of culinary creations, head to the OMCA Gardens where you’ll find picnic tables and blankets to enjoy your local eats.
- Play lawn games such as Giant Jenga and Giant Connect-Four, and enjoy weekly rotating Museum programming that will inspire you to move, make, mingle, and more!
- OMCA's galleries of California Art, California History, and California Natural Sciences will stay open until 9 pm on Fridays. Please purchase advance tickets below.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.